1. You THINK a career in _____ sounds really cool, but you have no idea what it’s really like.
2. You want to try a career without having to make a commitment to an internship/job.
3. You want to increase your professional network of fellow Wildcats.
4. You’re interested in checking out a specific company.
5. You’ll have something good to say when your parents ask “What are you doing about your career?”
If you identify with any of the reasons in this list, hurry to submit your application and take advantage of this once-a-year opportunity to job shadow a Northwestern alum for one day between March 24-April 24, 2014. This year, more than 500 alums have volunteered to provide externship opportunities in a variety of fields.